Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thank you!!

Thanks guys for the great feedback about the site! I totally dig doing this blog thing. I wish I would've started one sooner. While I find it hard to post everyday, I'm sure that you too find it difficult to visit everyday. I'm going to post as often as I can. So enjoy! All I ask is: please provide some sort of feedback; just so that I know that you're alive out there =)

Here are some replys to my broadcast email (please note that full names are being withheld as to not incriminate my family and friends)

JM: Cool blog

JF: I love the blog!!!! I want to leave a comment but I am unsure how to do it... Do I use "posts" or "all comments" and which do I use.... This is all new to me but fun!!! I love the pics of the fire and the bugs especially... My son in law, what a genius!!!

Amy (wink, wink): I really enjoyed your pics. ...the pictures are absolutely perfect. What a nice way to keep in touch with people and let them know how you are doing.. I will check back often and if you ever have any new stuff, please let me know. I hope your work transition goes well...keep up the great work.Take good care..to you and your family.

BB: I just checked out your blog and it is very cool! I loved the photos of the office move, the color photo of the hot embers…excellent shot (this might be a great shot to submit to a stock agency like Shutterstock)…. and of course the kids …really good shots.
The shots of the tobacco hornworm are outstanding…may I suggest that you email them to the URI master gardener’s website…they might be able to use those excellent photos for education/identification…

I will be checking in on your blog frequently….your photography is improving every day that I see new photos!

MS: That's a great blog!!! Thanks for sending it to me. I will enjoy looking at it!!

MP: Just visited your blog and I enjoyed seeing photos of your extended family. Good Parties!
Your new office is awesome with all its windows. Best of luck in your new digs.
By the way, getting rid of those tomato worms was very wise. They can eat up plants in no time.


PB: Thanks for the blog web site I enjoyed the site and you did incorporate my neighbor's crystal ball.

No comments: