Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Fond Farewell

I'd like to wish my friend Dr. DeO a happy and safe journey with his permanent move to Boca Raton. I worked with Doug for a little over 5 years at a local hospital. He taught me some of the coolest things in interventional radiology and I will always appreciate what he shared. He's super talented when dealing with patients and patience.

It was also pretty awesome seeing my friends from the hospital....it's been way too long, I miss you guys!! Drinks on Tuesdays sounds great!! Sure, every Tuesday works ;-)


Greg, his wife Lori(?sp), Linda and Laurie...cheers!!



Maryanne, me and Carol....WOOT!


Me, Doug and Mike....the three amigos.


My 2 bestest IR tech buddies: Lisa and Ange (where's my pink? LOL, you won't catch me dead in pink!)


The great fisherman...come to think of it I've never seen a shot with him and a fish!?!?

I'd like to give a shout out to all my other friends who I haven't seen in a long time and a big thanks to Jim B. and his wife for the digs =)

No comments: