Friday, August 8, 2008

NIN: "Lights in the Sky" Postponed

This morning I found out that NIN cancelled their show for tonight. Trent has voice issues. I'm pretty bummed out at the moment, but hey at least we have a rescheduled date! It actually works out for the best though, because I'll be in NY for a company picnic all day tomorrow and it's a 4 hour drive each way starting very ealry in the morning...blah!

Here's the official post taken from http://www.nin.com/


8.08.2008: Worcester show postponed

UPDATED:We regret to announce that due to illness, the Worcester show originally scheduled for Friday, August 8th at the DCU Center has been rescheduled for November 9th. The band is sincerely sorry for the last minute announcement, but unfortunately Trent's recurring throat ailment has left him unable to perform.All tickets purchased for the August 8th concert will be honored on the new date. For those unable to attend the rescheduled date of November 9th, a refund will be available at original point of purchase.


Note from Trent: Hey everyone - Just want to personally say how sorry I am to have to do this. I never take postponing a show lightly and if there were any possible way I could pull this off I would. This is a very frustrating and maddening situation for me and I appreciate your understanding. I'll make it up to you.Thanks

TR


Here's an alien head wishing that Trent gets better and doesn't cancel our Nov. 9th show:

No comments: