Friday, August 15, 2008

Hope Furnace (not Godflesh's Locust Furnace)

I've been driving home a new way lately. In doing so I've cruise by a waterfall and a dilapidated mill. For the past few weeks I've been wanting to stop by and take some pics....tonight I did!



Even after all the rain we've been getting this waterfall is quite puny. This shot is also my first attempt at taking longer exposures to smooth out the water....Thanks Professor!!!!!


Another longer exposure shot...look at how creamy and silky smooth the water in distance looks...mmm could you imagine if this was chocolate?


A wide ange view...


Right next to the water is this fine transformer..it looks like it's from another planet; ready to take over the world


More smoothness, dark chocolate perhaps??


Yum...oh wait, its just water; this is a pretty cool shot that I like.


Across the street is the "Kepone Factory", where they're turning people into banzai trees


A zoomed shot...see the banzai trees?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice DK reference, kev. hope... in the goat herd.