Thursday, September 4, 2008

3rd Beach in Middletown and Blithewold in Bristol

Today we drove along the seaside. I swam around in some super calm water trying to figure out how to do 'laps'... After some swimming and little bit of sunning we found our way to Blithewold Mansion in Bristol, RI.

I have to give our travel planner BABS a great big THANKS for awesome suggestions!!!! (the only thing we didn't do is eat at Quito's. We ended up at India in Warren instead...mmm Vindaloo)


View from the shore...


Waterfall in the Blithewold Gardens (sorry Professor...I couldn't use 2 sec exposure...)


Scary tree & crooked path

More pics to come ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Kevin,

I'm happy you enjoyed your shoreline day. I've never seen that "waterfall" at Blithewold...it's a very interesting photo. You are really enjoying this photography stuff aren't you?

Happy post processing all of your vacation pix...
Babs