Sunday, April 5, 2009

Twelve loooong miles!

Hey guys! Some of you know that I'm training for a 1/2 marathon this May. I'm training with a team that supports leukemia and lymphoma. Kindly click the purple TNT logo on the right to donate or read more information. They provide the know-how and experience so that I can cross the finish line. Well today I broke all sorts of personal records!!!

  • Longest run of my life: 12 miles, check
  • Fastest long run: 1h 53m 20s, check
  • Most calories burned during exercise: 1652, check
  • One tired Kevin: check!
Overall, I'm super impressed with myself. I really didn't think I would be able to do the mileage and endurance so easily, but once I get in my zone the miles and time just pass on by....

Let me share a screenshot of the run that I did (click on it to zoom!):

1 comment:

StickyWoman said...

It almost makes me want to get off the couch, almost! :-)