Monday, September 28, 2009

A day in Boston

Hey guys,

I had a super fun day in Boston on Sat 9/26. First, I went to an all day meeting for the Association of Vascular and Interventional Radiographers (AVIR). I met a lot of nice folks and listened in on some great talks about current IR procedures and news.

From the meeting I then ended up at Boston Beer Works for a pint of Octoberfest. It was very awesome!

After the beer I walked around Fenway Park and saw some filming of a new movie, I don't know what, but there was tons of security. There was some also food phantom event going on too. It was realy busy around Fenway and the Sox weren't even home...

I ended up getting hungry so I had dinner at the House of Blues. I needed to kill time before the Angelspit/KMFDM show. I had some chicken meal, which was pretty good. Two Sam Adams Octoberfests later, it was now 630pm or so. Because I ate before the show at the HoB, I then skipped the long line outside and I was able to get right in. In total I waited about 15 min, killing time talking to security and then BANG I was in!!!

I have never seen KMFDM before and I was pretty stoked. I was to the right of the stage and up against the barrier, super sweet location!

The show was superb and better than I had expected. I truly hope you get the chance to see them if you're into that kind of scene. If you've already seen them, how did you like them and what date/location did you see them?

I tried to video the show, but security kept telling me to put away the camera =(

Enjoy what I was able to capture...

-Kevin

KMFDM - DIY


Angelspit - Grind



A few pics:



No comments: