Saturday, February 7, 2009

What? Where?

Hey guys,

You're probably wondering where the heck that wicked cool guy 'Kevin' has gone and what the heck has he been up to??

We'll I've been training to run a 1/2 marathon, that's 13.1 miles!!!! I've never ran further than a 5k (about 3.1 miles) before in my life. I'm training with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's 'Team in Training'. Part of the training includes raising funds for folks that have blood cancers, research for treatments, and hopefully a cure!

You can visit my info page here.

This is something that is making me feel very proud of myself. I'm able to help others as I accomplish something spectacular.

Please visit my training log too- click here.

One thing is for certain, it sure is cold running in the winter!!

Thanks all,
Kevin

2 comments:

UselessInf0 said...

If it is ok with you I can create a blog entry tat will link to this blog in hopes help with your cause.

216 Blogs said...

That would be awesome!

Thanks!